Use of Litchfield’s Recreational fields or facilities requires up to 3 forms to be filed with the Commission. Each event/activity sponsor is requested to meet with the board at least once each year, prior to the first instance of their event/activity for the year or season.
- Facility Request Form
- Certificate Of Insurance that
- covers the date(s) for which use of fields and/or facilities is requested and
- lists as an “additional insured”
Town of Litchfield
2 Liberty Way
Litchfield NH 03052
- This is required for activities/events not sponsored by the Town or the Recreation Commission
- Background Check Certification for New Hampshire Youth Skill Camp
- A “youth skill camp” is a program with a specific curriculum that has been developed by individuals knowledgeable and experienced in the field to impart a specific skill in a logical progression of increasing difficulty over a period of 3 or more consecutive days.
- Anyone proposing to use any fields and/or facilities managed by the Litchfield Recreation Commission for a youth skill camp must comply with the requirements defined here. This includes the requirement to file a Youth Skill Camp Background Check Certification form with the State of NH.
- A copy of the to the Youth Skill Camp Background Check Certification must be submitted to the Litchfield Recreation Commission before the first instance of such a camp each calendar year.